[Review 4806] Pandan eggettes @ 摩豆 Modos

16/11/2015
摩豆 Modos
旺角花園街174號A1舖
Shop A1, 174 Fa Yuen Street, Mong Kok, Mong Kok
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/pandan-eggettes-e2512878








Pandan eggettes
2015-11-16  593 瀏覽
I am not really keen on eggettes because the norm is mega sweet eggettes that are too sweet.
Anyway, a few weeks ago I noticed these wacky eggette flavours by MODOs because they had the orange club which is a popular biscuit in the UK from Ireland and this other one made with Campbells Borscht soup which I don’t know what to make of it yet.

I got the pandan eggette because I love this flavour and Modos speciailizes in pandan desserts.
The taste of these eggettes were amazing, crispy on the outside and chewy and soft in the middle with a fragrant pandan flavour that was not too sweet. I liked it because there was no eggy taste which is great for me but probably not favoured by others if they like that egg fragrance.



It was so nice that I ate it all, for other eggettes I only have one egglet and leave it.
Finished off with the Earl grey pandan tea which made it a perfect ending leaving a lovely pandan flavour lingering in the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...