[Review 4863] Creating my own mix and match burger @ 麥當勞 McDonald's

09/12/2015
麥當勞 McDonald's
香港仔香港仔中心第四期6A-6B地下
Shop 6A-6B, G/F, Phase 4, Aberdeen Centre, Aberdeen
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/creating-my-own-mix-and-match-burger-e2520581
After trying the new Hokkaido salmon burger, I felt that it was such a tiny burger and I didn't like the mentaiko sauce so I decided to get a filet-o-fish and combine it.

I also got a sausage egg muffin because Hong Kong does not have the GERMAN SAUSAGE DOUBLE BEEF BURGER so I used the beef from the Hokkaido salmon beef burger and added the sausage patty to it.

To do this, I got a Hokkaido salmon and beef burger, filet o fish and a sausage egg muffin which came to $55.x.
Hokkaido salmon burger + Filet o Fish!
A stronger fish taste with crispy filet o fish and delicate salmon.

SAUSAGE mUffin + the remains of the Hokkaido salmon beef burger:
My version of the German sausage beef burger that is ONLY available in China.

Photos of the sausage burger taken in China by openricer garycwn.










No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...