[Review 4895] The ideal pancake mixture @ Myoc

22/12/2015
Myoc
銅鑼灣希雲街12號地舖
G/F, 12 Haven Street, Causeway Bay
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/the-ideal-pancake-mixture-e2526040









I do like desserts but most of the desserts in HK are too sweet but strangely the desserts in the UK are not that sweet and I can end up eating two sugar doughnuts in one go.
Anyway, I had the purple sweet potato pancakes which have mini purple sweet potatoes on it, topped with red beans and purple potato cream.

I nearly missed this on the menu because it was right on the corner.
I loved it because I didn’t really want icecream and cream is the best thing because it won’t make the pancake taste sweeter.
The thickness was really good while the pancake was fluffy and the carmelized sweet potatoes were sweet so it gave some sweetness to the pancakes.
There was a side of syrup but I didn't need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...