[Review 5035] Singaporean eatery in Sai Kung @ 來德好蝦麵廚房

09/02/2016
來德好蝦麵廚房
西貢普通道62號地舖
G/F, 62 Po Tung Road, Sai Kung

https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/singaporean-eatery-in-sai-kung-e2542202







Not in a blue moon do I go to Sai Kung these days because transport in and out of SK is HELL.
The last time I was in SK was for my British food craving at The Cabin.
This time I was in SK because I had to visit some people during the CNY.

I found out about this new shop from a talented foodie so tried it since I was in SK.

This place serves Singaporean dishes such as prawn noodles but I decided to go for something else that day.
I ordered the Sichuan mouth watering chicken and requested for white meat (not that I like white meat but normally you get bones and skin if you don't request for white meat).
The chicken was lean and skinless which was good but it was not soft enough, however the Sichuan chili oil was amazing because of the fragrant Sichuan peppercorns in it.
It was paired with chicken oil flavoured rice which was strange but I gathered they gave me that because the woman opposite had Hainan chicken and wanted plain rice but they gave her chicken oil rice so it became spare.
Anyway, I like chicken oil flavoured rice so I was ok with it.
The soup was good too because it was white with lots of spring onions and seaweed in it.
Normally there is no 10% but because it was CNY public holiday, there was a 10% service charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...