[Review 5089] My first Ukrainian meal @ Dacha Restaurant & Bar

03/03/2016
Dacha Restaurant & Bar
中環蘇豪荷李活道38-40號地舖
G/F, 38-40 Hollywood Road, Soho, Central
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/my-first-ukrainian-meal-e2549513


My first Ukrainian meal
2016-03-03  806 瀏覽
I have always wanted to try Russian/Ukrainian food but there are not many in Hong Kong.
The only one I knew was Ivan da Kozak which has been in HK for a while.
I have attempted to dine at Ivans but the menu is too complicated if you have menu dyslexia.

Noticed Dacha a few weeks ago because of the lovely mysterious European decor.

Even though it was under soft opening I still had to try it.

They were serving lunch sets all day so I was really lucky because I don't work in Central.
The soup was beetroot borscht which was loaded with cabbages and carrots with a refreshing taste.
The dumplings tasted exactly the same as Chinese war teeps but better because they were neat and not so oily.

The apple pie (bread) was a bit disappointing because the texture was like Chinese bread with a yolk glazed top but the locals should love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...