[Review 5220] Creative dimsums @ 黃金茶寮點心專門店 Golden Dim Sum

25/04/2016
黃金茶寮點心專門店 Golden Dim Sum
新蒲崗康強街35-49號信安大樓地下1B號舖
Shop 1B, G/F, Sung On Mansion 35-49 Hong Keung Street, San Po Kong
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/creative-dimsums-e2574979

Recently started going to spk because my club is there so I decided to eat around the area.
It was really hard deciding what to eat because everything is local around there.
Anyway settled here because they had some dimsums I havent tried before.
I got the steamed fish head with rice but it was too salty.

If I knew they had a whole steamed fish I would have had that instead.
Also had steamed ribs because it had chan's village noodles (chan chuen faan) beneath it but obviously I didn't eat the fatty pork.
The noodles were like dense rice rolls but nicer because it absorbed the sauces.

Next time I will come back for the steamed fish and fancy dimsums.












No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...