[Review 5139] I hate pearl rice @ 大家樂 Café de Coral

21/03/2016
大家樂  Café de Coral
天后英皇道6-8號百利大廈地下
G/F, Pak Lee Mansion, 6-8 King's Road, Tin Hau
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/i-hate-pearl-rice-e2557637

I was captivated by their vegetable rice series, but unfortunately the baked chicken leg in salt was sold out so I had the pork chop.
It was Chinese pork chop, which was sliced and chopped in a weird way so the only edible part was in the middle and the rest was fat and bones.
The rice pissed me off so much because they used pearl rice and I hate pearl rice.
It pisses me off even more that in Hong Kong we are forced to eat pearl rice with Chinese dishes because it is cheaper than Jasmine rice.
Just imagine in India having to eat other rices because it is cheaper than their local rice!





No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...