[Review 5296] Tasteless @ 有暉車仔麵餐廳

26/05/2016
有暉車仔麵餐廳
新蒲崗彩虹道242號采頤花園商場地下
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/tasteless-e2592055

Congee is always recommended when people are sick because it is tasteless and oil free.
I think flat rice noodles are good too when you are sick as they are tasteless as well.
I went to this joint because the noodle shop opposite was rude.
As I didn't know you could order plain noodles I ordered a noodle with a topping and when I gave them my order sheet they said minimum order was three toppings so I added two more to the list.
Anyway, when it came, there were only two items and it cost $28 which I don't know how they calculated it.
After I told them, there were only two items they put a third item in and changed the bill to $29.
I found the noodles tasteless even though the broth had a strong MSG taste.
The curry potatoes were not my cup of tea because it was just sweet and spicy.
I really disliked the chicken feet as well because they were just fried frozen chicken feet which were tasteless and the texture was weird.





No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...