[Review 5308] A delicious Vietnamese baguette @ 馬丁王越式法包 Vuong's French Sandwich

31/05/2016
馬丁王越式法包 Vuong's French Sandwich
西環屈地街創業中心G73, G93地舖
Shop 73, 93 G/F Chong Yip Centre, Whitty Street, Western District
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/a-delicious-vietnamese-baguette-e2595229

Previously I have tried the Jordan branch which is takeaway only but this branch is bigger and you can sit there located right on Whitty Street facing HKU's B1 exit.
It was a hot afternoon so I didn't feel like anything hot.
The Vietnamese baguette was the solution and I was craving for bread anyway.

I got the signature Vietnamese baguette and the lime soda.

The baguette was big but I managed to finish it all because it was insanely delicious.


For me, the baguette was good, it was crispy and yeasty and the pickles were sour as they should be.
Every bite had an explosion of flavours and the chilis they put in were hot but it didn't linger.

The only thing I didn't like were the sliced trotters because I just don't like fatty things.

To be honest, I think expats will love this because of the baguettes they use and they are going to launch a cheese and ham one later which I will come back for.

Finished with the lime soda which had a refreshing fizz with a strong lime taste that wasn't toosweet.










No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...