[Review 5315] Strong winning broth @ 來多碗車仔麵

03/06/2016
來多碗車仔麵
觀塘康寧道62號地下
G/F, 62 Hon Ning Road, Kwun Tong
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/strong-winning-broth-e2596462


Strong winning broth
2016-06-03  343 瀏覽
Discovered this place after eating at the restaurant next door.

The reviews on OR showed this strong dark broth so I had to try it.
When you get there, you are greeted with a counter and you can see what toppings there are to choose.


The spicy sauce that was recommended on the reviews.

 0 讚好


My noodles:

I tried the broth which was really strong and tasty that you can't stop drinking it.
The noodles I chose were thin and delicious because it hung the broth well..

For toppings I had shitaake mushrooms, blood curds and squid.
The mushrooms were really flavourful with a touch of ginger and the blood curds were how they should be with a metallic aftertaste.


The squid was a bit chewy.
 1 讚好

I will come back again if I am in the area to try a different noodle and see how it tastes.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...