[Review 5583] Too sweet @ 海記合桃坊甜品 Hoi Kee Walnut Place

22/11/2016
海記合桃坊甜品 Hoi Kee Walnut Place
九龍城南角道47號地下
G/F, 47 Nam Kok Road, Kowloon City
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/too-sweet-e2681445











This spot used to be some other dessert shop but I can't remember what.
Anyway, I used to go to Hoi kee for the Hot grounded Pistachio paste which is now discontinued.
They had a new purple potato series so went in for that.
I was contemplating between the Mashed purple sweet potato and taro with herbal jelly in coconut soup or the Mashed purple sweet potato and taro with sago in coconut soup.
In the end I got the one with herbal jelly because I love herbal jelly but it turned out to be a very wrong decision.
The portion was big but the grass jelly was too sweet so it ruined the whole thing.
I wish I had chosen the other dessert with sago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...