[Review 5682] I wish the drinks option could be better @ 家香 KASA

31/12/2016
家香 KASA
中環威靈頓街61號地下
G/F, 61 Wellington Street, Central
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/i-wish-the-drinks-option-could-be-better-e2703123





I wish the drinks option could be better
2016-12-31  2799 瀏覽
[[For full review and pics, please see blog n FB.]]

Kasa is another concept branch of the one in Wanchai where I always go because I love their food but it is in the outskirts of WC and it only opens during the weekday for lunch.

I was so glad when this place was opened because the location is much more convenient and you can choose what you like.

Unfortunately everything was sold out a few months ago thanks to tastings promoting their food so I decided to come when the craze had gone down.

Evidently I paid for this meal so it is not a tasting.
 0 讚好

It was really hard choosing three dishes because I liked everything on offer so I got two sets.

To be honest, the set for $68 isn't filling for me,  4-5 is about right for me.
Anyway, the noodles were delicious except some strands were a bit dehydrated and it was so badly clumped together.

check out the video on IG!
 0 讚好

The drinks were disappointing because I was hoping to see some Chinese teas as it is a Chinese inspired joint.
 0 讚好

The Hawthorn drink had a nice fizz but too syrupy sweet for my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...