[Review 5721] Delish REUBEN toastie @ Zenon Café

19/01/2017
Zenon Café
中環威靈頓街86號地舖
G/F, 86 Wellington Street, Central









Delish REUBEN toastie
2017-01-19  215 瀏覽
I regretted not trying the Reuben on the last visit so came here again!!
There were new drinks on the menu like the butterfly pea flower tea and this interesting osmanthus latte.
The cinnamon chocolate was very tempting so I had it because not many places pair cinnamon and chocolate together as a drink and it also had gingerbread syrup in it.
I requested for extra cheese and less beef because I just love cheese and my Reuben was so damn delicious, however the secret sauce was bit too spicy for me to handle because it had some sort of chili powder in it.
The cheese was just heaven, it remained squidgy to the last bite.
I wish they would just do a vegetarian Reuben which is basically a delish Grilled cheese sandwich.
My hot cinnamon chocolate was very addictive, a nice infusion of chocolate, cinnamon and gingerbread syrup.
My meal is just not complete without a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...