[Review 5745] Affordable tea sets @ Spade by Lassana

30/01/2017
Spade by Lassana
油塘高超道38號大本型地下G28號舖
Shop G28, G/F, The Domain, 38 Ko Chiu Road, Yau Tong
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/affordable-tea-sets-e2720743










Affordable tea sets
2017-01-30  396 瀏覽
Went here again during the weekday for the tea set because it is nice and quiet.

The tea set has a good mix of savouries and sweets.
I always start off with the savouries. There was egg and mayo croissant, tuna sandwich with thai herbs and a sefood roll.

The savouries at Spade by Lassana are always good, my favourite was the croissant.

Then I moved on to the second plate which was chocolate brownies and blueberry icecream.
 0 讚好

The blueberry icecream was amazing, it tasted like Yoplait's forest fruit yoghurt and it wasn't too sweet.

The top plate was fruit tarts and cheesecake and the cheesecake was fluffy like a marshmallow, you won't know what I mean unless you have put your fork into it because it is that soft.

I stayed for quite a long time so I had the chestnut cake as well which had lots of chestnut puree and I loved the chocolate cake layers in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...