[Review 6510] Vegetarian series @ 馬丁王越式法包 Vuong's French Sandwich

13/04/2018
馬丁王越式法包  Vuong's French Sandwich
佐敦德興街1號B4地舖
Shop B4, G/F, 1 Tak Hing Street, Jordan
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/vegetarian-series-e3022641









This is probably the 6th visit to Vuong because their Vietnamese baguettes are really tasty.Usually I go to the HK branch but they have moved all their operations here.
Luckily they still serve my favourite double cheese baguette.
As well as meat, they serve quite a lot of vegetarian options like Vegetarian Vietnamese Baguette and Vegetarian noodles.

On this visit, I had the new vegetable salad which comes with a choice of two dressings: Vietnamese or Japanese.
The Japanese sauce on the right is suitable for vegetarians because it does not contain garlic.
It is made with olives and vinegar.
The Vietnamese sauce on the left contains fish sauce which was given for my noodles.

I tried the noodles without any sauce. I found it palatable so if you really wanted to be health conscious, it tastes ok without but of course better with sauces.
Personally, I liked their new Japanese sauce because it wasn't sweet and the vinegar is appetizing.
The vegetable salad was huge and nutritious with pine nuts and seasonal veggies like lettuce, cucumber, onions, pickled carrots, coriander and tomatoes.

Finished off with my favourite vegetarian baguette which was packed with delicious flavours as usual from the chilis and pickles.


The cheese baguette is another must order item as well, but unfortunately I was full so I finished off with the salty sprite which has a prominent salty lemon taste to it.


I WILL BE BACK FOR THE CHEESE BAGUETTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...