[Review 5835] Came here for some stinky tofu @ 8鍋臭臭鍋 8Pots HK

08/03/2017
8鍋臭臭鍋 8Pots HK
尖沙咀金巴利道77號地舖
G/F, 77 Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/came-here-for-some-stinky-tofu-e2743563





Came here for some stinky tofu
2017-03-08  300 瀏覽
If I knew 8Pots served Taiwanese pork blood cake and stinky tofu, I would have come here earlier.

I only discovered this place because I was eating next door and rarely do I come to this stretch of town because it is annoyingly located between TST and Jordan.

It is cheaper coming here in the day because it only costs $88 and in the evening it costs $108.

You basically choose a pot with rice or glass vermicelli and a drink is included.

Unfortunately, each hot is fixed and different broths have different ingredients so in order to try the stinky tofu and pork blood cake, I had to choose the House Special pot.

There were two other captivating pots such as the Medicinal lamb and spicy pot that I was tempted to choose as well.

The drink came first and it was in a sealed plastic cup which is nice and hygienic.

I was impressed with the Jasmine taste because it wasn't like toilet Jasmine fragrance.
 0 讚好

They were generous with the meat.

The stinky tofu was really delicious and tastes good with the bean sauce.

As for the pork blood cake, I was disappointed to find only two pieces.
 0 讚好

I decided to order more stinky tofu which was thoughtfully heated for me when it arrived because I was halfway through eating the pot and the flames have gone out.

There is also a fried stinky tofu option but I prefer the soft version.

I really regretted not ordering more blood cake because it was so delicious but then I was full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...