[Review 5878] Happiness on a Rainy Day @ 糧友パン工房 Ryoyu Bakery Studio

02/04/2017
糧友パン工房  Ryoyu Bakery Studio
紅磡黃埔天地百寶坊(第3期)地下2A號舖
Shop 2A, G/F, Pebbles World (Site 3), Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa, Hung Hom
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/happiness-on-a-rainy-day-e2758565







Happiness on a Rainy Day
2017-04-02  401 瀏覽
This is my favourite bakery so I always get a fruit loaf if I am in the area.

There is a branch at MOKO mall which is not convenient.

It happened to be raining that day which was annoying because all my clothes were wet so I was contemplating whether to get some bakery as it would be quite annoying carrying it in wet weather as well as holding an umbrella.
Anyway, noticed a poster that there was 20% off because it was raining so I decided to get it anyway.

Tried the new green tea dumpling which was a delicious mix of green tea and custard that didn't taste too sweet.

There is a blueberry one too but I am not sure how it would taste because blueberry products often taste artificial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...