[Review 5921] Comparing Musang and D24 durian @ 榴蓮王 Durian King

23/04/2017
榴蓮王  Durian King
油麻地廟街1號地下A舖
Shop A, G/F, 1 Temple Street, Yau Ma Tei
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/comparing-musang-and-d24-durian-e2771874








Comparing Musang and D24 durian
2017-04-23  403 瀏覽
Went here because I love durian.
I tried Musang and D24, although I liked D24 more, I think it was hard comparing which durian was better because one of the desserts was hot and the other cold.

Before trying the dessert, I started with the cheese snow cake which was made of rice for the pastry hence the pure white colour and it had a nice chew as well as a crisp surface.

Inside, it was oozing with a cheese sauce.
 0 讚好

Then I had a snow cake filled with Musang durian.
The Durian tasted very strong but not very sweet, strangely I would describe it as a garlicky taste.
 0 讚好


Next I had rolls filled with D24 which was more palatable than Musang because it was sweeter.
Again, the roll pastry was soft and elastic that it does not rip.
 0 讚好

Comparing the two, I like D24 more but both the snow cakes and rolls are delicious.
Finished with a thick healthy avocado milkshake that was not sweetened.

They have savoury snacks as well which I will try like the squid stuffed with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...