[Review 5976] Dinner with flowers @ 花子舍 Florahouse

20/05/2017
花子舍 Florahouse
銅鑼灣信德街9-11號百威商業大廈2-3號地舖
Shop 2-3, G/F, Parkview Commercial Building, 9-11 Shelter Street, Causeway Bay
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/dinner-with-flowers-e2789425





I love Earl Grey so when I saw the Earl Grey crepe I decided to come here for it.

But before I had the desserts, I had to have some food first, so had the slow cooked salmon.
It looked pan-fried more than slow cooked but in the middle, the salmon was a pretty peach colour and the texture was like slow cooked salmon.
The mash beneath it was silky and there was some appetizing ratatouille which was comforting.

Now to the desserts which I was really looking forward to.
The crepe was actually quite good and you could taste the Earl Grey so I was not disappointed.
Inside it was filled with banana and cream
Also had the banana fritters so I had a bit too much of bananas that day!!

Finished with tea but because it was a metal pot, the handle gets quite hot so it is hard to pour out the tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...