[Review 5981] My favourite veg dish in noodle form @ 眾樂樂美食坊 Happy Together Restaurant

23/05/2017
眾樂樂美食坊 Happy Together Restaurant
紅磡明安街5號黃埔唐樓地下C110號舖
Shop C110, G/F, Whampoa Building, 5 Ming On Street, Hung Hom
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/my-favourite-veg-dish-in-noodle-form-e2791265







Ventured into Whampoa for food because I didn't fancy second hand smoke in mongkok and there are not so many people here.
Originally I was going to try this noodle joint but it was packed so I was looking for other options when I discovered this.
The noodles got my attention because it was my favourite veg dish with noodles and salted pork added to it.
There is a dish where vegetables are cooked with salted egg and the soup is usually wasted but here they use this broth as a  noodle base.
$46 is pricey but then this is the only restaurant that serves it in this way.
I nearly walked away because I don't eat thick rice noodles as the texture is weird but luckily the handsome guy let me change it to instant noodles.
As expected, I really liked it because of the leafy green Chinese mustard greens but they were a bit old though.
The salted egg yolk which I left last was fantastic because it was not too salty and the texture was softish.
It would be great if there was preserved egg in it as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...