[Review 6013] Back for other dumplings @ 餃掂手工餃子雲吞專門店 Nom Nom Dumpling

10/06/2017
餃掂手工餃子雲吞專門店  Nom Nom Dumpling
太子界限街30號地下
G/F, 30 Boundary Street, Prince Edward
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/back-for-other-dumplings-e2802911













Back for other dumplings
2017-06-10  40 瀏覽
On the last visit, I tried their modern dumplings like cheese, sweetcorn that I didn't have room for the traditional ones.This time I went back for the traditional ones.
There seem to be more sauces and condiments on the table and the pickled cucumber was the most interesting because it tastes exactly like burger relish!!
Started with the golden preserved eggs which I think taste better than the black version because the ammonia taste isn't there and it is more like jelly with a thick runny yolk in the middle.

Next was the noodles because I just wanted to have some noodles so that I could whack in some condiments and stuff.


Had the Matsuke mushroom dumplings again which tasted as good as before and two traditional ones with cabbage and choysum.


To be honest, the traditional ones were really good and the cabbage one was the best.





While I was eating, I discovered this huge display dumpling in the kitchen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...