[Review 6102] Balanced meals at Fete Up @ 饗量 Fete Up

30/07/2017
饗量 Fete Up
上環威靈頓街182號低層地下
LG/F, 182 Wellington Street, Sheung Wan
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/balanced-meals-at-fete-up-e2838647






Balanced meals at Fete Up
2017-07-30  157 瀏覽
Discovered this joint on the way to SheungWan.
Fete Up is modern with an open counter where you can see all the fresh and colourful food selections.
There is a digital ordering kiosk with octopus or paywave payment methods which is very convenient.

Each meal box has a good combination of carbohydrates, protein and fats that are important for maintaining good health.
Luckily for me I don't gain weight but I love rice and here they have so many different rice options like coconut rice, tea rice, pilaf rice etc.

Unfortunately the Hakka Thunder tea was sold out so I had the meal boxes.

It was really good they let me sample all the rices because I just love rice and it reminds me of yummy Persian rice which is colourful and flavoured.
The Kashmiri curry yoghurt chicken was very spicy but my favourite and the Asian coleslaw had a fresh light crunch to it.


The Achar pickles were quite tart and the Sichuan Cauliflower was another good pick.


Anyway, I am so glad to have tried this place because I love it and hope to be back soon for the Thunder tea rice.
I also tried the avocado milk which was thick and creamy sweetened with palm sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...