[Review 6191] Balanced lunches @ FruitDay

08/09/2017
FruitDay
永樂街87號泰達大廈地下4號舖
Shop 4, G/F, Teda Building, 87 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/balanced-lunches-e2867006













Balanced lunches
2017-09-08  361 瀏覽
Discovered this place when I was walking along Winglok Street. The banner caught my attention so I went in and had a look.
To my surprise, there were so many colourful salads to choose from and they had lots of fruit in them too.

It was really hard deciding because everything looked good and the drinks too because there were so many to choose from.
One of the drinks had tofu just like the strawberry tofu shake at YunYang which closed down.
Anyway, in the end I had the Waldorf salad, soba noodles and spinach salad with prawns.


It was such a tasty and simple salad with minimal dressings so it was healthy.
Finished with the avocuddle which was a blend of avocado, banana and matcha.
Again I was overjoyed with that because it wasn't too sweet and there were no sweeteners so I left the shop feeling full and content knowing that I had a healthy meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...