[Review 6280] November musubis @ 華御結 Hana-Musubi

03/11/2017
華御結  Hana-Musubi
銅鑼灣軒尼詩道555號崇光百貨B2樓17號舖
Shop 17, B2/F,Sogo, 555 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/november-musubis-e2906971






November musubis
2017-11-03  270 瀏覽
Whenever Hana Musubi launches new items, I will usually fall for it.This time there were four new musubis for November and a special musubi at the SOGO store making it five.
 0 讚好


I had to eliminate two choices because I can only manage to eat three.
In the end I got the mackerel, miso shiitake mushroom and the curry seafood vegetable.
++++++++
mackerel:
The mackerel was a bit plain but it was simple with meaty skinned and boned mackerel meat filling.
 0 讚好

++++++++
miso shiitake mushroom:
After taking a bite, I regretted not getting the beef because the miso was a bit sweet for me.
This was the reason I didn't get the chestnut because the chestnut would have been sweet.

++++++++
curry seafood vegetable:
I thought the taste of this one was amusing because it tasted like Nissin Seafood curry cupnoodles especially the vegetable and squid filling.


++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...