[Review 6386] Healthy light toasts @ Flamingo Bloom

23/01/2018
Flamingo Bloom (已結業)
中環士丹利街50號信誠廣場地下B號舖
Shop B, G/F, World Trust Tower, 50 Stanley Street, Central
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/healthy-light-toasts-e2963267




Healthy light toasts
2018-01-23  158 瀏覽
As well as not being quick enough to catch up with their new drinks at Flamingo Bloom, they are launching more food options.
Last time I had the Cheese and corn toast and now they have four new toast items!!
They had hot dog briefly which I wasn't quick enough to try but to be honest toasts are healthier and better.

There are four different toasts but avocado is my favourite so I had that.
The whole thing just tasted in harmony because you could taste the lovely salted butter on the toast whilst having bites of soft creamy avocado and juicy cherries tomatoes enhanced by the black pepper.
The avocado pieces were just right which was really good because at other places I have been served crisp, hard avocado which is not ripe to eat.

For drinks, decisions were tough because they have this new apple and cinnamon and the caramel cinnamon hot milk!


Settled for the smashed apple and cinnamon which was the best decision ever as it tasted like my favourite apple pie with hints of jasmine.


I think I am going to order it again and request for some Salted milk cap so I can imagine drinking apple pie with cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...