[Review 6411] Only for the Pandan toast @ 廉記冰室 Lim Kee Bing Sutt

10/02/2018
廉記冰室  Lim Kee Bing Sutt
灣仔春園街13號地下
G/F, 13 Spring Garden Lane, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/only-for-the-pandan-toast-e2977931

Only for the Pandan toast
2018-02-10  67 瀏覽
Everything in Wanchai is constantly changing, even the famous goose shop has moved down the road and there is a new shop nearby solely serving Chinese tea and coffees.
As a Wanchai foodie, I had to check it out but there are so many negative comments on this place that I had to choose the food carefully.
They serve the usual Hong Kong style stuff and lots of freshly baked pastries at the front.
I went for the kaya toasts because I love Kaya.
The appearance of the Kaya is a bit different in colour, it was orange and quite thick.
Toast was fluffy and light and it was not too sweet.
It was so good that I had another because I was still hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...