[Review 6415] Lunch at Happy Valley @ 上海弄堂菜肉餛飩 Shanghai Lane

12/02/2018
上海弄堂菜肉餛飩 Shanghai Lane\
跑馬地綿發街10號地舖
G/F, 10 Min Fat Street, Happy Valley
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/lunch-at-happy-valley-e2979245

To be honest, I was in Happy Valley because I wanted to check out this new rotisserie place which is quite similar to La Rotiszzxx. Anyway, since I was there, I stopped by Shanghai Lane which was well hidden but in a good way, there were less people dining there.
Had two set lunches and extra tofu.
The tofu was a bit too sweet for my liking but it was palatable.

For the other lunch set, I actually wanted those dumplings because the dumplings are always good but the guy served the pork chops which were still ok I suppose, it had a lovely crispy coating while the meat was superficially tender.
The star of the show was the tofu, I loved those salty pickled vegetables and salted egg pieces which were delicious with the rice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...