[Review 6502] Vegetarian food in a peaceful place @ 隨然有機玄米菜食料理

10/04/2018
隨然有機玄米菜食料理 (已結業)
Naturalead Organic Veggie Café
尖沙咀寶勒巷10號4樓
4/F, 10 Prat Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/vegetarian-food-in-a-peaceful-place-e3021044




Naturalead Organic Veggie Café is a new Vegan joint in TST.When I got there, I was surprised how quiet it was.
The menu was quite simplistic so I ordered pasta and rice because I love carbs.
They use organic brown rice and veggies which are not treated and refined carbs and sugars are not served here.

To start with I had the Tempeh in Teriakyi sauce which was really good, it was soft and full of unami flavour.

The Gomoku brown rice was very moist and had a nice chew to it.

The spaghetti was colorful and appetizing with lots of vegetables.

Overall, the food was healthy and delicious but the portions were a little too small for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...