[Review 6505] My fave cheesecake so far @ Express Bar By Lassana

11/04/2018
Express Bar By Lassana 
銅鑼灣興發街88號地舖
G/F,88 Hing Fat Street, Causeway Bay, Causeway Bay
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/my-fave-cheesecake-so-far-e3021733




My fave cheesecake so far
2018-04-11  46 瀏覽
I love Durian and to be honest it tastes the best on its own.I don't mind eating durian flavoured things but only if they use real durian because artificial durian tastes weird like artificial strawberry and banana.
Anyway, I wasn't sure about the durian cheesecake but since everyone was saying how good it was I tried it.
Previous failures I have tried before include durian cheesetart and durian cheese pizzas at other places.
 0 讚好

When I took the lid off, you could really smell the durian.
 0 讚好

The amount of caramelized sugar was just right which didn't make it too sweet and the durian flavours came through surprisingly well and I could find bits of real durian in it.
The cheesecakes from this place are always light.
If you like the texture dense, then eat it straight from the fridge but if you like it soft and fluffy then leave it out for a while at room temp before eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...