[Review 6575] Addictive hotpot @ 養心殿台式養生鍋

26/05/2018
養心殿台式養生鍋 (已結業)
馬鞍山保泰街16號We Go Mall 2樓208號舖
Shop 208, 2/F, We Go Mall, 16 Po Tai Street, Ma On Shan
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/addictive-hotpot-e3056055







I am not really a fan of hotpots but this one was good, it reminded me of Little Fat Sheep when there were less choices in those days.
The reason I liked it was the broth and it was the key to everything.
However I didn't like the compulsory charge for the sauces because not everyone uses it and if you need sauce, it means the food is tasteless.
Anyway, had the dual pot, the Deluxe Chinese Medicine Broth and the Spicy Hotpot.
Tried the broth first and the Medicinal one was so damn good as the herbs were really strong.
The Spicy one was not as spicy as expected but it came with my favourite Frozen tofu and ducks blood.
For the hot pot, had a few things, we decided to try the assorted dumplings.
My personal favourites were the Sichuan Beef and the White Water snowflake dumplings.
The Signature Hand Cut beef was worth ordering as it was soft and not too fatty.
So were the Japanese Oysters which had a strong taste of the tea.
Initially I thought the transportation to WE GO Mall was crap but then I found a 286M bus from Diamond Hill station that stops right at the ground floor entrance of that mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...