[Review 6599] Pasta Burger at [MOS Burger] @ MOS Burger

04/06/2018
MOS Burger (已結業)
將軍澳坑口重華路8號東港城1樓161-162號舖
Shop 161-162, 1/F, East Point City, 8 Chung Wa Road, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/pasta-burger-at-mos-burger-e3064034






Pasta Burger at [MOS Burger]
2018-06-04  231 瀏覽
Hong Kong is slow at launching new dishes that have already been launched elsewhere because their timid approach is to observe whether the product sells well in other countries before serving it.

Anyway, I discovered the pasta burger series on night as I was stuck in HH thanks to damn tourists and people commuting into shatkung.
 0 讚好

There is no damn price on the menu so I had to ask which is annoying.
Decided to try the vegetarian one because I liked the combination.
 0 讚好

It took a while to come and I suspect it was the first time they were making it as no one has ordered it before.
Finally arrived and it looked just like the picture.
I liked the way they were serious with the presentation as I saw them cut the lettuce leaf into a circle with scissors.

It was really impressive, how the pasta held together, yet the texture was not too hard or dry.
 0 讚好


I was really glad I chose the Caesar because the sauce went really well with the pasta and it was appetizing with the shredded onions.
The other two are tempting to try but MOS has closed down for rennovation so I have to find another branch that serves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...