[Review 6738] Worth the travel to eat at Bobsang @ 樸生 Bobsang

30/07/2018
樸生 Bobsang
青衣青敬路33號青衣城一期1樓119B號舖
Shop 119B, 1/F, Maritime Square 1, 33 Tsing King Road, Tsing Yi
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/worth-the-travel-to-eat-at-bobsang-e3113027








Worth the travel to eat at Bobsang
2018-07-30  670 瀏覽
Since I tried Joomak, I've have been a regular because the Korean dishes are different.Sadly Joomak is always crowded hence it is a bit of a wait.
Found out about Bobsang which is strikingly similar to Joomak hence I decided to go and try it out.
At first it was confusing because I kept seeing vegetarian buffets but it turns out that it is two restaurants Bobang Green and Bobsang.
I was advised to try Bobsang first because you can order the items that are available at Bobsang Green.

I know it sounds silly, but Tsing Yi is not as far as it seems because it is only one stop away from Lai King.

Started with a drink as it was a hot day.
 0 讚好


The menu was wonderful because you get to choose and decide your own combinations with the rice, Tteokboki ingredients and sauces etc.
 0 讚好

I had the Tteokboki because there were three sauces to choose from and chose the kale and vegan cheese with okra and vegan ham.
This is why I love Bobsang as you get to experiment with different ingredients without kimchi.
Since I am allergic to Kimchi, I am so glad the dishes at Bobsang do not revolve around kimchi.

As expected it was really tasty and mildly cheesey.
Next was the tofu with fried burdock and sesame sauce.
It was a nice contrast of soft and crispy textures infused with sweet sesame sauce dressing and seaweed which gives it that nice unami flavour.

For mains, I had the Veg Jeon which was colourful and delicious, again it was good there are non kimchi options.
It was loaded with purple cabbage, taro, carrots and mushrooms, the taste was good because you can taste mainly vegetables and it was well done as it was not oily.

They had softserve made with fruit!!

The red dragonfruit was sold out so it was replaced with peach while the other flavour was tofu.
Both were really impressive as they were really soothing especially the peach as you could taste a whole peach in it without the artificial sweetness.

I am definitely coming back for the buffet sometime but I hope they open another branch in TKO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...