[Review 6932] My first pan fried dumplings from CH @ 祥興記上海生煎包 Cheung Hing Kee Shanghai Pan-fried Buns

25/10/2018
祥興記上海生煎包 Cheung Hing Kee Shanghai Pan-fried Buns
天后電氣道13-41A號地下
G/F, 13-41A Electric Road, Tin Hau
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/my-first-pan-fried-dumplings-from-ch-e3195952





My first pan fried dumplings from CH
2018-10-25  449 瀏覽
Cheung Hing is a famous joint for Pan Fried dumplings which have been recommended on the M guide.
I was surprised to see they had a cheesy one on the menu but it had been discontinued.

I was very impressed with my first experience because the base was crispy and the top was like a bubble which bounced when you poked it.

The meat was fresh and inside there was so much soup which you have to becareful.
The right way of eating it is to drink the soup first but knowing I would burn myself I decided to let it all out and save it last.

Sadly, the quality is different at every branch but I do plan to come here again and see if it was as good as this visit.
The prices are also different in each branch.
At MK they cost $30, here they cost $32 and in Central they cost $35 for the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...