[Review 6980] Lured by the food @ Interval Coffee Bar

21/11/2018
Interval Coffee Bar
中環威靈頓街33號地庫
UG/F, 33 Wellington Street, Central
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/lured-by-the-food-e3222973





Lured by the food
2018-11-21  818 瀏覽
Decided to come here for a drink as I was on Wellington Road.
The English guy who was there the other night wasn't there when I went  Oh well!!!
Anyway, I have had so many cold brew teas but less of Earl Grey so had that, there was also some other spice one which I didn't try.
As it was golden week, there were some of those people there who were really rude to the staff and they were drinking beverages bought from outside (Cane Sugar + Beer) but luckily the staff spotted it.
Overall, it is a  nice place for drinks but my Earl Grey was a bit too strong compared to other ones I have had but they had self service water so I was able to dilute it.
Will try other drinks next time and I wonder if that guy will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...