[REview 7019] Salted caramel gelato @ Coffeelin

04/12/2018
Coffeelin
西環西營盤高街99號地下3號舖
Shop 3, G/F, 99 High Street, Sai Ying Pun, Western District
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/salted-caramel-gelato-e3236076


Tried to come here last week but the service was off putting.
Went again a week later and it was just the same.
The funny thing was when you asked them if they served food they said no when there were croissants and apple turnovers in the glass display.
I guess they must be realistically fake then.

One of the gelato wasn't labelled so asked what flavour it was and she replied they were all labelled.
If it was labelled I wouldn't need to ask you, you dumb bozo!
This wasn't the one I had because I had the salted caramel.
It was smooth and velvety with a strong caramel taste.
There was a slight bitterness to it and I wish I had ordered two scoops.


I wonder who is going the survive long, the shop or the biatches.
It seems that the customers are disturbing these bozos to doss around.
Overall shat service, infact zilch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...