[Review 7039] Away from the crowd @ 小苗子 Sprout

12/12/2018
小苗子  Sprout
灣仔軒尼詩道181號地舖
G/F,181 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/away-from-the-crowd-e3244295


Went past this a few months ago but didn't stop by as I had already had something to eat.
Regretted not coming back sooner as they used to have the buffet during the afternoon which has been discontinued.
I was finally in the area looking for dinner and came here.
The buffet was really good and they had interesting items like bee pollen.
For me, I liked the pastas and quesadillas but sadly they didn't have the sweet apple rolls that night.
It was funny when I left as the lady said I should eat more or it would be a waste.
To be honest, I only take what I can eat or it would be more of a waste taking a plateful and throwing it away afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...