[Review 7053] Workmen's lunch! Huge Plate and Huge Portions @ 義興三餸飯 Yee Hing Canteen

17/12/2018
義興三餸飯 Yee Hing Canteen
西環西營盤英華臺1-6號華輝閣地下2號舖
Shop 2, G/F, Wah Fai Court, 1-6 Ying Wa Terrace, Sai Ying Pun, Western District
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/workmens-lunch-huge-plate-and-huge-portions-e3249133

Came here randomly as I saw dishes and dishes of food by the window.
It was affordable too, one dish only costs $2x.
Being greedy, I decided to get 3 dishes which was only $4x.
I didn't realize the plate and portions were going to be that big!!!!!
When I was handed the plate, it was so heavy I had to carry it with both hands as the joint is canteen style where you get the soup from the big vat.
Anyway, here was the plate that I had!!!
It was quite hearty and healthy as it was not too salty but the only thing that ruined it was the rice because it was too hard for my liking.
Will definitely come back but probably for one dish!





No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...