[Review 7073] Stroppy @ 普光齋 Light Vegetarian Restaurant

27/12/2018
普光齋  Light Vegetarian Restaurant
佐敦佐敦道13號華豐大廈地下
G/F, New Lucky House, 13 Jordan Road,, Jordan
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/stroppy-e3258591




I have always wanted to try the veg dimsums here but I get here late when everything is sold out.
Managed to pass by when lots of the dimsums were still here and I was intending to get one of each.
As I was going to 5 different dimsums, I ordered two first in case it was too fast for her but she just asked me for the money right away when I hadn't finished ordering.
Everything was stuffed in the bag and a box costs $2 which I wouldn't mind paying if I was offered the box option.
To be honest, they all tasted really similar.
Practically everything had radish and same ingredients except the mock charsiu buns and charsiu steamed bun.
The steamed charsiu bun was too dry for my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...