[Review 7153] Not just coffee but fine dishes as well @ Lex Coffee

25/01/2019
Lex Coffee 
西環堅尼地城卑路乍街100號地舖
G/F, 100 Belcher's Street, Kennedy Town, Western District
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/not-just-coffee-but-fine-dishes-as-well-e3287669








Lex Coffee has been around for ages but I thought it was just coffee back then.
It was ones of the joints that stood out when I first came to Kennedy Town before the other restaurants started appearing.
Inside, it is spacious with ceiling and classy lights.
Near the entrance, it is like an art exhibition with so many pieces from different artists.
The menu was not just coffee!!!!!
My friend started with the LEX Benedict which had a fruity twist to it because the benedict sauce had a touch of mango that makes everything appetizing.

I had the salmon which was served with spinach potato mash.
It was really difficult to decide as they had seabass as well but it was served with pumpkin mash and salmon roe and I seriously love salmon roe.
In the end I chose the spinach mash because pumpkin is a little sweet for my liking.
Both the pairing looked colorfully contrasted and the silky mash complemented the flaky salmon nicely.

For dessert had the Waffle which was to my liking as I don't really eat waffles.

The best thing was the Cheesecake, I've been bored of cheesecake recently and this was silky and not heavy and I loved the the cherry that was embedded in the cheesecake.


Will certainly come back for the peach cheesecake which looks captivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...