[Review 7185] Kamameshi on the Kowloon Side @ 釜之魂釜飯專門店 Guts Soul Kamameshi

05/02/2019
釜之魂釜飯專門店  Guts Soul Kamameshi
九龍灣牛頭角道77號淘大商場三期地下G286-288號舖
Shop G286-288, G/F, Phase 3, Amoy Plaza, 77 Ngau Tau Kok Road, Kowloon Bay
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/kamameshi-on-the-kowloon-side-e3297821











Kamameshi on the Kowloon Side
2019-02-05  62 瀏覽
Previously tried Kamameshi in Causeway Bay which was quite good so decided to try Guts Soul Kamameshi in Kowloon Bay.
The menu and style is slightly different.
On the way to my table, I spotted the eel looking good so I was tempted to order it.
There is so much to choose from as well as unagi (eel) options such as thick cut, gold or silver.
I ended up getting the silver eel because it has less sauce so that the taste of the eel is more prominent which is why the colour isn't so dark.
 To my surprise, I really liked it because you could taste the eel and is wasn't bony.
The rice beneath was hot and fluffy, full of aroma from the pot.
Also had the Okinawan bitter melon dumplings because I haven't had them for a while.
They are basically the usual dumplings loaded with bittermelon slices and pork have a bitter taste as well as a crunch.

The dessert were just average so I would just recommend ordering the Kamameshi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...