[Review 7236] Insta dumplings @ 三一餃子 Trinity

21/02/2019
三一餃子  Trinity
中環利源西街7號地舖
G/F, 7 Li Yuen West Street, Central
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/insta-dumplings-e3312271





Insta dumplings
2019-02-21  406 瀏覽
Trinity Dumplings is not new as they used to be at Shekkipmei where they had instadumplings back then but not many people knew it.
As I was in Central the other day I decided to go in just for those dumplings.
I am not a truffle fan as lots of places are using ones that taste artificial.
At Trinity, I was quite impressed with their chicken, truffle and cheese dumplings which were rose shaped.
The filling was tastier than I expected because the truffle was earthy and didn't taste like petrol which went superbly with the cheese.
Secondly the dumpling wrap tasted like some English Pastry and I liked the way it was crispy outside and soft in the middle.
Basically all good so you don't need any sauces to complement them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...