[Review 7317] Dill is the secret @ Soho Bánh Mì

01/04/2019
Soho Bánh Mì  休息中
半山列拿士地臺8號地舖
G/F, 8 Rednaxela Terrace, Mid-Levels
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/dill-is-the-secret-e3357350
Went here a while ago for Bánh Mì obviously.
There were quite a few to choose from, they had fish, the Signature and vegetarian.
I would have chosen the vegetarian if I saw it on the menu.
Anyway, the fish I had was good as there was lots of dill in it even though the menu doesn't say , the chili jam was extremely spicy.
The Coffee was good but I needed a lot of condensed milk to balance the bitterness because I am not used to drinking coffee but love trying out Vietnamese style coffees.
The buncha which I didn't have any expectations was pretty good especially the noodles which were soft and thin, not the commercial crap you get elsewhere.
Again I liked it as there were lots of dill in the soup.






No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...