[Review 7381] Interesting dishes at CityUs Bistro @ Bistro

02/05/2019
Bistro (裝修中)
九龍塘達之路83號香港城市大學學術樓(三) 7樓
7/F., Academic 3, City University of Hong Kong,83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/interesting-dishes-at-cityus-bistro-e3388565







Interesting dishes at CityUs Bistro
2019-05-02  1504 瀏覽
Recently went to CityU for food and I was really surprised with the variety of choices and they were popular with the students.
I went there specifically for the chicken leg with mash but when I ordered I didn't know there were other options as well so chose the salad by accident.
Although I made a mistake, the salad turned out better than I thought because it was just cucumbers with balsalmic drizzled on.
I like the way the menu hasn't changed much so this is one of the dishes that is there all the time as well as roast chicken.
The pork patty that was given (underneath the chicken) wasn't bad either.
On the other side, they have baked potatoes as well.
The pizza they serve was creative especially the presentation and it looks like those window display pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...