[Review 7395] Bollywood + Spam Fries @ Barbeland

06/05/2019
Barbeland (已結業)
尖沙咀赫德道2號金麟商業中心1樓
1/F, Kam Lung Commercial Centre, 2 Hart Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/bollywood-spam-fries-e3395387












Bollywood + Spam Fries
2019-05-06  17 瀏覽
I found out about Barbeland because a friend went and told me about it.
At first I wasn't sure what to make of it because the name is similar to Barbie but it wasn't that type of Barbie but still girly and pink.

In the end I decided to go because there were pictures of spam fries served in can.
When I got there, I loved the black plastic Gothic photo frames against the striped pink and white wall.
 0 讚好

The chairs had Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe which reminded me of this strange Sichuan joint in MK called SPICY GIRL as they also had similar Marilyn Chairs and these weird Cartoon girl chairs.

 0 讚好

There were board games as well as darts.
 0 讚好

The best thing was the music videos because I love Bollywood and not so much of  K Pop.
 0 讚好

The menu had a good variety but I had already decided on the spam fries.
 0 讚好

 0 讚好

The drinks menu:
 0 讚好

 0 讚好


For drinks had the Mary Go Round which was a lovely concoction of ginger and pineapple with a fizz.

Next came the spam fries which were so much fun being served in a can.


Tried them hot and as they gradually cooled down.
Both temperatures tasted good. When they were hot, they were like fries with a soft squidgy texture and when they were cold they tasted saltier so went well with the ketchup.
It would have been perfect if there was rice because I love eating spam with rice.

Finished with some tea to quench my first!

Will definitely be back as this place rocks and I love BOLLYWOOD and there is a young version of Eason (Vxxxxxxt)

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...