[Review 7404] Classy Chinese Cocktail at SuperNormal @ SuperNormal

07/05/2019
SuperNormal
九龍灣牛頭角道77號淘大商場2期地下196-199號舖
Shop 196-199, G/F, Phase 2, Amoy Plaza, 77 Ngau Tau Kok Road, Kowloon Bay
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/classy-chinese-cocktail-at-supernormal-e3397102












It was raining when I was in KB so spotted this restaurant while  I was sheltering from the rain.
The name was quite fun and the logo reminded me of this drinks joint so went in to check it out and see how super normal it was.
As well as HK, there is another Supernormal in Melbourne.

The menu was pretty good for Kowloon Bay with variety and the cocktail menu was impressive especially the Hua Diao cocktail.
I settled for the oyster soup because not many places serve it.
The last time I had it was at Cafe2 in Sai Ying Pun.
I liked the portion size of the soup because it was big and tasted as good as expected as it was blended with lots of oysters which you could taste.

Next were the Buffalo Chicken wings which were coated in this delicious tangy and fiery sauce served with real blue cheese sauce.
Each wing was deliciously crispy!!!

The mussels were creamy with lots of herbs.
I think I tasted some Basil in it.

The pork shanks were tangy and appetizing with a smoky BBQ flavour to it.
The meat came off easily.


Finished with the Hua Diao Cocktail which was to my liking because it was presented in a Chinese vase while and I loved the sweet tones of the cocktail.


The Mo Mo Cha cocktail had a touch of rose to it.

Will definitely be back as there is so much on the menu from fish and chips to roast chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...