[Review 7416] Noodles by Day and Hot Pots by Night @ 茶茶台式料理 Cha Cha

13/05/2019
茶茶台式料理  Cha Cha
旺角豉油街60-104號XX Arcade地下AB號舖
Shop AB, G/F, XX Arcade, 60-104 Soy Street, Mong Kok
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/noodles-by-day-and-hot-pots-by-night-e3401504







I was captivated by the one person hot pots like 8 pots however when I got there I found out that they only serve it in the evenings which makes sense as everyone is in a rush during lunch.
During lunch and afternoons, they serve rice and noodles.

That day they ran out of herbal soup and beef shin so we had the beef noodles and the spicy noodles.
The beef noodles had a really strong beef aroma which you could really smell when it came.


My favourite was the spicy noodles because they come with pigs blood, fatty beef, meat balls and intestines.
The bowl seems to say soup and rice so it could be a sister restaurant to the TKO one.
Nevertheless, the noodles were good.

For drinks I had the Pure Kin Feng Tea which is sugar free and has a lovely tea fragrance.

Overall, it is a nice joint to go to on the week days and the staff were shockingly nice.
I was surprised they offered to turn off the air con as it was quite cold despite I had already finished my food and was just sitting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...