[Review 7422] Australian Potato Scallops found here @ 素悅軒

12/05/2019
素悅軒
荃灣兆和街25號海晴軒15號舖
Shop 15, 25 Shiu Wo Street, Brighton Place, Tsuen Wan
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/australian-potato-scallops-found-here-e3403401






Australian Potato Scallops found here
2019-05-12  485 瀏覽
I have always wanted to try this place as they serve vegetarian cart noodles.
The famous broth at this place is laksa while the topping is the [Potato Slices].
As it was my first visit, it was really hard making up my mind as I wanted to choose everything so I reduced it down to four choices.
I was also having a hard job deciding on which noodle as they all seemed good.
I was really fortunate the guy spotted my choice of broth didn't go well together because I was supposed to tick laksa but ticked satay broth by accident as they both have SAND in the Chinese character.

While I was waiting, I was given some soup.

The noodles were pretty impressive especially the broth which was strong and flavourful without meat.
The mock beef belly was really good because there was a hint of black bean in the gravy.
The star of the show was the potato slices which were basically Australian Potato Scallops.
Australian Potato scallops do not contain scallops, they are fried slices of potato tat are covered in batter.
The potato slices were pretty good, only one of them was slightly hard in the middle.
Will definitely be back to try the other toppings and noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...