[Review 7467] Not mooncakes this time but tea @ 心事如塵茶食亭 Dustykid Tea Shop - Light as Dust

10/08/2019
心事如塵茶食亭  Dustykid Tea Shop - Light as Dust
上環皇后大道中255號曼哈頓大廈地下G01B號舖
Shop G01B, G/F, Manhattan Avenue 255 Queen's Road Central, Sheung Wan
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/not-mooncakes-this-time-but-tea-e3500587










Not mooncakes this time but tea
2019-08-10  760 瀏覽
Since my fave French joint closed, this spot has been regularly opening and closing with drinks joints and other stuff.

Went past and discovered something was there again so had a look.
It was drinks so just got a plain cold brew tea as I was thirsty.
I would have ordered the [Light as dust] series but I didn't spot that.
Clearly I wasn't interested in their other drinks because I already had a sweet drink in my hand that was a sweetened drink and clearly not thirst quenching.

Anyway it appears I may have interrupted something as they looked at me strangely but then all hkers are like that.

The shop had cookies, dried fruits and some cakes which I shall check out next time.

The store is branded with DustyKid which appeared on East Ocean Groups mooncakes a few years ago.

As for the tieguanyin, the tea flavour wasn't very prominent but as I was thirsty it didn't matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...