[Review 7474] Hello Kitty series at Maxim's Bakery @ 美心西餅 Maxim's Cake Shop

04/06/2019
美心西餅  Maxim's Cake Shop
北角英皇道406號康威大廈地下2號舖
Shop 2, G/F, Everwin Building, 406 King's Road, North Point
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/hello-kitty-series-at-maxims-bakery-e3426930










I'm not really a fan of Hello Kitty but tried it anyway as it was affordable and some of the bakery products in the series looked delicious.

Strawberry burger:
Savoury burger:
Apple cheese tart:
Sugar and Cinnamon Toast:
\
On this visit, got the toast and bread.
I'm not a fan of Maxims bread but this cute little this loaf was filled with red beans and cream cheese.
Out of all the products, I liked the toast most because it was just simply Hello Kitty's head with sugar and cinnamon.
I love the taste of sugar and cinnamon so therefore I liked it.
It was a little soft but it didn't bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...