[Review 7608] Refreshing pasta @ 風月堂 洋菓子BAR

25/07/2019
風月堂 洋菓子BAR
鑽石山龍蟠街3號荷里活廣場3樓402室
Shop 402, 3/F., Hollywood Plaza, 3 Lung Poon Street, Diamond Hill
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/refreshing-pasta-e3486194













Refreshing pasta
2019-07-25  56 瀏覽
I am always at Hollywood Plaza so I was going to try this joint at some point.
Orchard Garden Cafe used to have a few branches in Kowloon but now this is the last surviving one,
Although the same sounds familiar I am not quite sure if I have visited the other branches.


They serve pastas, crepes, waffles and teas.
I remember these crepes used to be really popular a few years ago

Started with the blueberry tea which tasted strangely rancid which definitely has gone off.



The clams and tomato pasta fared better and it was actually really good especially the tomato sauce which wasn't lame sweet like other places.



The only complaint were the clams which were fishy.
It is rather difficult to get fishy clams so I wonder how long it has been in that state.
Finished with the banana split which I consider to be a luxurious one for HKD70 as it had three scoops of Movenpick icecream.



Overall, quite nice except for the synthetic cream which is why I didn't choose the crepes as it would be full of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...